This privately owned 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condominium apartment is located in picturesque Ocho Rios (“Ochee,” for short) on Jamaica’s famous North Coast. It is situated in the prestigious, 14-acre Columbus Heights condominium complex, which is nestled among lush green foliage on a hill high above Ochee’s main harbor. It has a stunning, panoramic view of the ocean.
This tastefully decorated apartment has:
- spacious living and dining areas equipped with ceiling fans
- fully equipped kitchen (electric range/oven, microwave oven, and refrigerator)
- full complement of dishes, glasses, and cutlery, as well as cooking utensils
- each bedroom equipped with an air-conditioning unit
- two (2) en suite bathrooms, each with bathtub
- private balcony spanning the full width of the apartment
- panoramic views of the city and harbor, with a bird’s eye views of the cruise ships coming and going
- wi-fi internet access
- cable-TV service
- flat-screen TV
- DVD/CD player
- telephone service upon request
About Ocho Rios
The city of Ocho Rios (“Ochee” for short) is 60 miles east of Montego Bay on Jamaica’s famous North Coast. (It is thought that the name “Ocho Rios” is a corruption of “las chorreras,” which is the Spanish for “cascades” or “waterfalls, rather than “eight rivers,” which is the contemporary translation.) It was once a “sleepy fishing village,” but it has evolved into a thriving and vibrant municipality, with an expansive craft market, duty-free shopping arcades, grocery shops, sidewalk drinking establishments featuring many locally-produced beverages, and lively nightclubs such as the popular Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, which features live local music. Without question, Ocho Rios is Jamaica’s #1 vacation destination.